Monday, August 6, 2012

Merry-go-round

I got home from seeing this merry go round in Aotea Square, and Tabitha said, "Well done so on trend ! The  Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 was a merry-go-round theme !!" Well I had nooooo fuckin idea, but I went and had a look, and hell both the theming and the merry-go-round at LV looked unreal - one of the best yet. 

Anyway I just love all the bells, the whistles and the colour of a merry-go-round...yes, especially the colours. I was tempted to buy a sneaky ride, but then imagined what might it look like if, I, a fully grown adult by himself, were busted. 



2 comments:

Lens & anything Else said...

Love this pictures!

Two Buttons said...

i absolutely adored the LV spring campaign, it was so pretty and perfect. meh, i'dve just ignored what people thought and went on the merry go round anyway!

http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com